Enter the Industry Unrestricted
There are two main entry paths into this exciting industry, these are Sales or Property Management.
Both are demanding yet rewarding careers that require motivated, charismatic, organised individuals with a flair for communication and a love of people!
The great news is that our registration course will equip you to do either job – or both jobs if you really like working! 🙂
Our registration course covers both sales and property management. The in-class, face-to-face component will give you the educational requirements to be registered as either a sales representative or a property manager. If you are seeking ‘in depth’ knowledge as a property manager, we will give you unlimited access to online training videos and a workbook (whilst your enrolment is current) to assist you in specialising in the area of property management, at no extra charge.
NOTICE: THE REGISTRATION COURSE IS CHANGING
WCPT’s Real Estate Registration Course RUN OUT
Currently, to enter the real estate industry in WA, the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) require you to complete a skill set taken from the Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate). This means you would either complete seven units of competency for an unrestricted registration (unrestricted to perform sales and/or property management duties) or six units of competency for a restricted registration (restricted to property management duties).
Terms & Conditions
- Enrolling in this course I understand that the terms and conditions vary considerably from those usual from WCPT.
- The Runout registration course is a heavily discounted version of the usual course offered by WCPT. I understand the discount is in price not quality.
- The enrolment period for this course will end on 31st December 2019. I understand that there will be no extensions and no exceptions to this condition.
- Full payment must be made before course completion can occur.
- All classes must be completed, and all assessments submitted prior to December 31st 2019.
- In the event that life gets in the way, and I am unable to complete by December 31st, I understand that WCPT will work with me to transfer my completed units to the new registration course via a recognition of prior learning process. I understand that this will require me to enrol in the new registration course in January 2020 at an additional cost of approx. $1000.