17 - 18th September, Mandoon Estate, CavershamAbout The Event
About the Above and Beyond PM Conference
The Above & Beyond PM Conference is an empowering training event, aimed at elevating the property management industry to its true potential. We bring together like minded thinkers to challenge the status quo and collaborate on industry improvement, for everyone’s benefit.
Beautiful Mandoon Estate, Caversham
Thursday & Friday
17 - 18th September
and training topics
2020 is a year of massive change for everyone. But even before the arrival of a global pandemic, property managers were facing significant operational and legislative change. Our 7-elective point CPD training day will focus on four core themes, explored via guest speakers, panel discussions and case study presentation. Day two will feature a complimentary industry insight breakfast and the 3-mandatory point CPD session.
Get registered early and enjoy a cup of coffee before things get started.
A full day of elective CPD
Completion awards you with 7 elective points for 2020.
Technical brilliance in real estate.
A big question: Why does the government keep changing the rules for Property Managers?
- Residential Tenancies Act 1987 (WA): what has changed, what changes might be coming and what is the thinking behind the law?
- The ongoing impact of Residential Tenancies (COVID-19 Response) Act 2020 and what if COVID-19 comes back?
- How will big legislative change actually impact my daily work?
Extraordinary service, lifelong loyalty.
A big question: Why don’t owners always understand that it costs money to make money?
- Are clients loyal because we are cheap, or because we are good at our jobs?
- Clients for life: contractual obligation or service quality addiction?
- Owners and tenants: are they equals as clients?
Embracing opportunities to collaborate.
A big question: Why does my work life sometimes feel like one giant argument?
- Tenant and owner: the PM in the middle.
- The business owners vs the business doers.
- Could my fiercest competitors actually be my friendliest collaborators?
Innovation and best practice, today and tomorrow.
A big question: Why do I still feel inefficient in an era of mass efficiency?
- Case Studies in mobile and digital work.
- Tackling burnout, keeping my role relevant and creating supportive work environments.
- Ideas to actions: A ‘make it happen’ planning session.
An amazing networking sundowner!
Sit back, relax and enjoy a refreshing beverage.
Get your day started right!
A half day of Mandatory CPD
Completion awards you with 3 mandatory points for 2020.
All good things
Event venue location info and gallery
Beautiful Mandoon Estate, Caversham
Enjoy the ambience of picturesque Mandoon Estate in Spring. Great good, amazing people and spectacular training await you this September!
Above & Beyond Awards
The Above & Beyond Awards will recognise the people and practices that continue to drive our real estate industry to be as good as it can be.
These awards acknowledge that it is not always the highest-ranking salesperson or most successful BDM who drive productive and meaningful positive change in our industry. The awards are an opportunity to share our industry’s most significant property management achievements and recognise the investment PMs make in their career and their industry.
These awards are nominated by real estate professionals, for real estate professionals. You can nominate yourself, your colleague, or an industry peer - simply share a story of going above and beyond, to allow us all to benefit.
- Real Estate Nous: Technical brilliance in real estate
- Clients for Life: Extraordinary service, lifelong loyalty.
- Cooperation: A champion of real estate industry integrity and collaboration.
- Future is Now: Innovation and best practice, today and tomorrow.
Nominate yourself or someone else for an Above & Beyond Award.
Read the Above & Beyond Awards Terms and Conditions here.
- How will COVID-19 affect Above & Beyond 2020?
WCPT have proceeded with our scheduled Above & Beyond PM Conference in line with the state’s COVID-19 Roadmap. Should the state government’s response to COVID-19 shift and the recommended approach change, WCPT will adjust accordingly. Refer here for more information.
Group bookings 5-10
Book in the whole office, and secure your very own table. Contact us for a special group price.
Get in early and SAVE. Until 31st August 2020, get a discount of $35 off the full price of $395.
Spread out the load, Make 6 weekly payments of $60 as long as you book before 6th August.