Complete your Real Estate Property Management course from the comfort of your home!
Who: The online property management course is the first step in your Real Estate Property Management career, as such, it’s made for people who are not currently in the Real Estate industry. PLEASE NOTE: This course is available only to individuals located in Western Australia.
What: A completely online, video based course made up of nationally accredited units of competency that will give you the full education requirement to be a restricted real estate representative in Western Australia (restricted to property management activities.)
When: Whenever you like, the course is completely online, you choose your own timetable, day or night, rain or shine!
Why: In order to manage property in Western Australia you must be a registered property manager working on behalf of either a licensed real estate agent or developer. Successful completion of our registration course will give you the educational requirement to register with the real estate governing body, the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS).
How: An interactive video course that is entirely competency based. This means there are no exams and no pressure. Assessment is friendly and relaxed. Haven’t quite grasped a concept yet? That’s fine, we’ll work with you until you do.
NOTICE: THE REGISTRATION COURSE IS CHANGING
In March 2020, the Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) qualification will change.
This gives you a once in a career opportunity: to complete the current registration course now, at a run out price, before time runs out.
WCPT are offering a limited number of places in the existing registration course, for those who are ready to advance and itching to make a change right now.
What is the investment?
This is a one time offer: complete a WCPT registration course for $590. You will have until 31 December 2019 to complete your classes and assessments.
Terms & Conditions
- Enrolling in this course I understand that the terms and conditions vary considerably from those usual from WCPT.
- The Runout registration course is a heavily discounted version of the usual course offered by WCPT. I understand the discount is in price not quality.
- The enrolment period for this course will end on 31st December 2019. I understand that there will be no extensions and no exceptions to this condition.
- Full payment must be made before course completion can occur.
- All classes must be completed, and all assessments submitted prior to December 31st 2019.
- In the event that life gets in the way, and I am unable to complete by December 31st, I understand that WCPT will work with me to transfer my completed units to the new registration course via a recognition of prior learning process. I understand that this will require me to enrol in the new registration course in January 2020 at an additional cost of approx. $1000.
- Immediate access to the full course
- Total flexibility for you
- Work to YOUR timetable
- Start learning right now!
Pay As You Go
- Pay as you go
- 5 modules – 5 payments
- Instant access to each module as you pay
- Perfect if you’re not in a hurry
|Course Duration||Roughly 16 hours of video content, with self pace assessment.|
|Enrolment Duration||Enrolment expires 31st December 2019|
|Expected Completion||Most people hand in their assessments 2 to 3 weeks after finishing the video component of the course. However you can take as long as you need within your enrolment.|
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease/tenancy agreements
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry