Complete your Real Estate Property Management course from the comfort of your home!
Who: The online property management course is the first step in your Real Estate Property Management career, as such, it’s made for people who are not currently in the Real Estate industry. PLEASE NOTE: This course is available only to individuals located in Western Australia.
What: A completely online, video based course made up of nationally accredited units of competency that will give you the full education requirement to be a restricted real estate representative in Western Australia (restricted to property management activities.)
When: Whenever you like, the course is completely online, you choose your own timetable, day or night, rain or shine!
Why: In order to manage property in Western Australia you must be a registered property manager working on behalf of either a licensed real estate agent or developer. Successful completion of our registration course will give you the educational requirement to register with the real estate governing body, the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS).
How: An interactive video course that is entirely competency based. This means there are no exams and no pressure. Assessment is friendly and relaxed. Haven’t quite grasped a concept yet? That’s fine, we’ll work with you until you do.
WCPT’s Real Estate Registration Course RUN OUT
Currently, to enter the real estate industry in WA, the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) require you to complete a skill set taken from the Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate). This means you would either complete seven units of competency for an unrestricted registration (unrestricted to perform sales and/or property management duties) or six units of competency for a restricted registration (restricted to property management duties).
A new CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice, made up of 18 units of competency, is due to be introduced. DMIRS are currently drafting amendment regulations to prescribe the new qualification requirements for the registration of sales representatives and property managers, which are likely to be:
– Unrestricted Registration: Full Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (18 units of competency)
– Restricted Sales Registration: 13 units of competency
– Restricted Property Management Registration: 12 units of competency
Update as at 6th September 2019
The teach out period of the current skill set (seven units of competency for an unrestricted registration or six units of competency for a restricted) has been extended. This means WCPT are able to offer a 6-month enrolment in our current course, for a discounted RUN OUT price.
- Immediate access to the full course
- Total flexibility for you
- Work to YOUR timetable
- Start learning right now!
|Course Duration||Roughly 16 hours of video content, with self pace assessment.|
|Enrolment Duration||6 months|
|Expected Completion||Most people hand in their assessments 2 to 3 weeks after finishing the video component of the course. However you can take as long as you need within your enrolment.|
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease/tenancy agreements
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
Terms and Conditions:
- The Runout registration course is a heavily discounted version of the usual course offered by WCPT. I understand the discount is in price not quality.
- This offer is only valid for enrolments prior to 31st December 2019. The enrolment period for this course will end 6 months from the date of enrolment. I understand that there will be no extensions and no exceptions to this condition.
- Full payment must be made prior to course commencement.
- All work assessments must be submitted, marked and completed within your 6 month enrolment period.
- In the event that life gets in the way, and I am unable to complete by within 6 months, I understand that extension fees may apply. These will be $90 for every month over the enrolment period. A maximum of 6 monthly extensions available.