Complete your Real Estate Property Management course from the comfort of your home!
Who: The online property management course is the first step in your Real Estate Property Management career, as such, it’s made for people who are not currently in the Real Estate industry. PLEASE NOTE: This course is available only to individuals located in Western Australia.
What: A completely online, video based course made up of nationally accredited units of competency that will give you the full education requirement to be a restricted real estate representative in Western Australia (restricted to property management activities.)
When: Whenever you like, the course is completely online, you choose your own timetable, day or night, rain or shine!
Why: In order to manage property in Western Australia you must be a registered property manager working on behalf of either a licensed real estate agent or developer. Successful completion of our registration course will give you the educational requirement to register with the real estate governing body, the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS).
How: An interactive video course that is entirely competency based. This means there are no exams and no pressure. Assessment is friendly and relaxed. Haven’t quite grasped a concept yet? That’s fine, we’ll work with you until you do.
Interest Free Finance
- 6 months interest free finance (subject to approval) through Once Finance
- Apply online now
- Next business day access
- High Quality Online video training
- Immediate access to the full course
- Total flexibility for you
- Work to YOUR timetable
- Start learning right now!
Pay As You Go
- Pay as you go
- 5 modules – 5 payments
- Instant access to each module as you pay
- Perfect if you’re not in a hurry
|Course Duration||Roughly 16 hours of video content, with self pace assessment.|
|Enrolment Duration||6 Months, extensions may be provided|
|Expected Completion||Most people hand in their assessments 2 to 3 weeks after finishing the video component of the course. However you can take as long as you need within your enrolment.|
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease/tenancy agreements
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry