Complete your Real Estate Sales Registration course from the comfort of your home!
Who: The online real estate registration course is the first step in your Real Estate Sales career, as such, it’s made for people who are not currently in the Real Estate industry. PLEASE NOTE: This course is available only to individuals located in Western Australia.
What: A completely online, video based course made up of nationally accredited units of competency that will give you the full education requirement to be an unrestricted real estate representative in Western Australia.
When: Whenever you like, the course is completely online, you choose your own timetable, day or night, rain or shine!
Why: In order to sell property in Western Australia you must be a registered representative working on behalf of either a licensed real estate agent or developer. Successful completion of our registration course will give you the educational requirement to register with the real estate governing body, the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS).
How: An interactive video course that is entirely competency based. This means there are no exams and no pressure. Assessment is friendly and relaxed. Haven’t quite grasped a concept yet? That’s fine, we’ll work with you until you do.
NOTICE: THE REGISTRATION COURSE IS CHANGING
In March 2020, the Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) qualification will change.
This gives you a once in a career opportunity: to complete the current registration course now, at a run out price, before time runs out.
WCPT are offering a limited number of places in the existing registration course, for those who are ready to advance and itching to make a change right now.
What is the investment?
This is a one time offer: complete a WCPT registration course for $590. You will have until 31 December 2019 to complete your classes and assessments.
Terms & Conditions
- Enrolling in this course I understand that the terms and conditions vary considerably from those usual from WCPT.
- The Runout registration course is a heavily discounted version of the usual course offered by WCPT. I understand the discount is in price not quality.
- The enrolment period for this course is 6 months. I understand that there will be no extensions and no exceptions to this condition.
- Full payment must be made before course completion can occur.
- All classes must be completed, and all assessments submitted prior to the end of the enrolment period.
- Immediate access to the full course
- Total flexibility for you
- Work to YOUR timetable
- Start learning right now!
Pay As You Go
- Pay as you go
- 5 modules – 5 payments
- Instant access to each module as you pay
- Perfect if you’re not in a hurry
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal & ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal & ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty.
WCPT’s Online registration course is just that, based completely online. You watch professional studio recorded videos covering all of your course material while you work through your interactive PDF workbook. Once you’ve completed the course materials, simply upload your work to us for marking. Assuming everything comes back ok, you can send off your application for registration that day! (Registration subject to approval by the DMIRS)